Latest Movie :

Watch live Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley Jr. episode 3 recap S.T.R.E.A.M.I.N.G

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley Jr., I wrote that there was too much back story. It was surprising to see that in episode 3, much of the same ground was covered in the opening. In fact, two of Max Kellerman's quotes were used again in this episode.
HBO tried a new studio format with this episode. Here are some thoughts on the show.
Best spoken line, Timothy Bradley: "I'm actually thankful it happened. I'm actually thankful that people hated me and didn't want me to succeed... I moved forward. I don't care what people think of me now. I'm a great fighter. I know who I am." He was talking about the controversy that followed the first fight.What has set "24/7" apart thus far has been beautiful footage, incredible access and smart writing. " slogan has long been "Step inside their lives before they step inside the ring."




Live Stream: Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Weigh-In
Fans of this series need not worry about Thursday night's format change being permanent.
That episode - the third and final installment on the rematch between Timothy Bradley and Manny Pacquiao - featured Jim Lampley as a studio host taking viewers through different segments of the show. That was a departure from the behind-the-scenes access and the narration of Liev Schreiber.

"It's not a sea change," Raymond Stallone,
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Download All Movies live Stream and TV Show - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger